Are you thinking of improving your smile and straightening out your teeth? Braces may sound too much, especially as an adult. That is why Invisalign is an excellent option for those looking to make silent and nonapparent improvements.
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses clear, non-permanent aligners to straighten teeth. It is an alternative to traditional metal braces, which use brackets and wires to move teeth into proper positions.
What are the benefits of getting Invisalign?
One of the main advantages of Invisalign is that the aligners are nearly invisible. In other words, Invisalign is a popular choice for adults who are always self-conscious about wearing traditional braces. The aligners are also removable, meaning patients can eat and drink normally and brush and floss their teeth without any added difficulty.
In addition to being less noticeable than traditional braces, Invisalign has several other benefits. Because the aligners consist of a smooth, comfortable material, they are generally more comfortable to wear than metal braces. Invisalign tends to be a faster process than traditional braces and has a lower risk of causing mouth irritation or other side effects.
What’s the process of getting Invisalign?
It begins with a consultation with an orthodontist or a general dentist who is an expert in the Invisalign system. The doctor will take impressions of the patient’s teeth and use them to create a customized treatment plan. The plan will include a series of aligners designed to gradually move the teeth into proper positions.
Patients wear each aligner for about two weeks before moving on to the next one in the series. You should wear your aligners for at least 22 hours a day for the treatment to be effective. Invisalign treatment can take anywhere from a few months to a couple of years, depending on the case’s complexity.
Overall, Invisalign is a safe and effective way to straighten teeth and improve the appearance of one’s smile. If you are considering orthodontic treatment and are interested in learning more about Invisalign, you should speak with a qualified orthodontist or dentist.
Should you go premier?
There are two main options: regular Invisalign and Invisalign premier. So, should you go premier when it comes to Invisalign? Here’s a detailed look at the differences between the two options and the factors you should consider when deciding which is suitable for you.
What is Invisalign premier?
It is a higher-level version of Invisalign for more complex cases. It includes all of the features of regular Invisalign, additional aligners, and other elements that provide more precise and efficient treatment.
Some of the specific features included in Invisalign Premier but not in traditional Invisalign include-
- More aligners: Invisalign premier cases generally include a more significant number of aligners than regular Invisalign cases. It allows for more precise adjustments and a faster treatment process.
- Advanced features: This Invisalign includes advanced features such as SmartForce attachments, which are small, tooth-colored bumps attached to the teeth’s surface. These attachments help apply more precise forces to the teeth and can help to speed up the treatment process.
- Enhanced monitoring: Invisalign premier cases have enhanced monitoring features such as digital scans and Invisalign Outcome Simulator. These tools allow the orthodontist to track the treatment progress more accurately and make any necessary adjustments to the aligners as needed.
What are the benefits of Invisalign premier?
The main benefit of Invisalign premier is that it provides more precise and efficient treatment for more complex cases. It may be a better option if you have a particularly crowded or crooked smile or other issues requiring more advanced treatment.
It also has advanced monitoring features to help ensure the treatment is progressing as planned. It can be especially helpful for patients concerned about their treatment progress or with specific goals. Or those who want their treatment completed within a particular time frame.
What are the drawbacks of Invisalign premier?
One of the drawbacks of Invisalign premier is that it may require more frequent visits to the orthodontist. Because Invisalign premier cases involve more aligners and advanced features, they may require regular adjustments and check-ins with the orthodontist. It can be inconvenient for patients with busy schedules or who live far from the orthodontist’s office.
Another potential drawback of going premier is that it is generally more expensive than regular Invisalign. The cost varies depending on the case’s complexity, but it is typically several hundred dollars more than traditional Invisalign.
However, dental financing can help you afford it. If you’re spending money to have a better smile, there’s no harm in a couple extra hundred dollars for better service and results. Denefits offers flexible payment plans to patients who can’t or don’t want to pay all the money upfront. You can look for a dental practice that works with Denefits to grab this opportunity right away. Besides, Denefits offers no credit check dental financing, so you don’t have to worry about that!
If you’re worried about affording Invisalign premier, you have nothing to worry about now with Denefits.
How to Make the Right Choice?
Ultimately, whether or not you should go premier with Invisalign will depend on your individual needs and circumstances. These are a few factors to consider when deciding which option is right for you:
- The complexity of your case: If yours is a challenging case or you have other issues that require more advanced treatment, Invisalign premier could solve your problems. However, regular Invisalign may be sufficient if your case is relatively straightforward.
- Your desired experience: If you want a faster and easier experience, then Invisalign premier can provide that. It’s more efficient and shows quicker results, giving you a smooth experience.
- Your budget: Invisalign premier is generally more expensive than regular Invisalign, so you’ll need to consider whether the additional cost is worth it. As mentioned, dental financing can help you pay for the treatment.
- Online reviews: Before choosing this option or an orthodontist, look at online reviews. Read about others’ experiences. You also want to make sure you choose an experienced orthodontist to get the best results.
- Certifications: There are different levels when choosing your Invisalign provider. It ranges from Preferred, Premier to Premier Elite. Each one costs higher with experience. Invisalign premier falls in the middle, providing exceptional service and features without costing too much. Don’t be afraid to ask your provider how many cases they treat in a year. It will determine their experience.
- Your treatment goals: If you have specific goals, such as straightening your teeth as quickly as possible, go premier. Enhanced technology makes the treatment quicker such as grooves on the teeth for better fitting or digital scans to check progress consistently.
Overall, choosing your Invisalign provider and type requires research. It all comes down to your goals and budget. Regardless of which Invisalign you choose, you can always finance your treatment without delaying it further. Remember to consider all the factors before making your decision. So don’t wait and start improving your smile today!